(ado) Armed detention officer
- Provides armed escorts for inmates transported outside of the Detention Center for medical and/or mental health treatments.
- Transports inmates in a secure and legal manner, ensuring the safety of the inmate and the public by performing searches and taking measure to prevent escape..
- Verifies all documentation is complete, the accuracy of all paperwork and the identity of the inmate being transported..
- Certified and trained annually on use of agency-issued conducted electrical weapons (CEW).
- Completes agency firearms training and qualifies annually with agency-issued firearm.